Monday, August 2, 2010

Stuck on you

I was so excited to see this story pop up on my Yahoo! homepage. I love it when the creativity of young people is highlighted, I tend to think we don't hear enough good things about teens in our culture. Anyway, these teens are all being celebrated for creating their prom attire completely out of duct tape! The winners, pictured above, achieved a charming and romantic look. All that filigree must have been a challenge to execute! Many of the other finalists' designs were excellent as well, with lots of whimsical, period, or fantasy influences. This is a far cry from a duct tape wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? Have a topic you'd like me to look into? Need help with a project? Ideas or thoughts you'd like to share? I'd love to hear from you!