Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Royal Weddings


I'm not ashamed to admit that I am very excited about the upcoming nuptials of Kate and Wills. I am a total Anglophile, and nobody handles pomp and ceremony better than British Royals. This wedding will certainly be one of those Time Life Books moments of this new decade.

I have a lot of faith in the future Princess to make this wedding one to remember from a style point of view. She is very beautiful. She has worked in the past as both a model and a photographer, so I am certain she has an impeccable aesthetic sensibility. As far as I have seen, her wardrobe is chic and flattering and not at all busy or ostentatious. April 29 couldn't come soon enough, and I wish I could be in London to enjoy the festivities!

In anticipation of the wedding, I thought it would be fun to do a series of retrospectives on royal wedding fashions. We all know that Queens and Princesses have, since time immemorial, been the benchmark for wedding fashion. I am sure this wedding will be no exception!




1 comment:

What's on your mind? Have a topic you'd like me to look into? Need help with a project? Ideas or thoughts you'd like to share? I'd love to hear from you!